On January 24th, FIA executive director, Mrs. Ana Groza participated at the meeting with Mr. Ion CHICU the Prime Minister, on the platform of the National Confederation of Employers.
During the meeting participants exchanged their views on the measures needed to be taken in order to stimulate business activity.
At her turn, Mrs. Groza raised the following FIA priorities:
– continuous implementation of the Justice System Reform;
– the revision of the Law No.93/1998 on Patents in Entrepreneurial Activity, regarding the patents in trade;
– need for transparent establishing of local taxes, based on a certain methodology;
– the revision of the portability fee paid by telecom operators; and
– amendments to the internal trade law (Bill No. 97).