On 13 February, Mr Recean have met FIA, EBA, Amcham and RIA representatives for informal discussions, with the purpose to share the main priorities and challenges bunisness community is facing with.
The following messages have been voiced by Mr Recean:
- Business will be respected, an important attention will be paid to the big companies, along with the SMEs,
- There should be joint efforts in order to boost the economy, to improve productivity and increase investments in the RM,
- An efficient communication with business will be ensured, on regular bases.
On behalf of FIA, Ms Ana Groza have iterated the following priorities:
- Justice Sector Reform – priority zero,
- Tax and Customs Policy,
- Labor force market,
- Green Transition,
- and others, according to the White Book, 2021.
Also, Mr. Recean have been informed about the implementation stage of the proposals from the White Book 2021 edition and the results of the Study on FDI impact to the economy of the RM.