Ms Cristina Tiscul attended the “Fostering Green Business Growth” Course at ILO International Training Center between 21 November – 2 December 2022.
The course provided with a conceptual and practical overview of how business service providers and business membership organizations support companies on going green.
The objective of this training was to increase the understanding of the key concepts, approaches and tools necessary for a company to go green. It also had the aim to enable participants to advocate for, initiate and implement change processes at business and policy level.
The main content of the course included:
- Green business development services, green business competitions, green business training, marketing;
- Green innovation models, certification, eco-labelling;
- Greening business operations and value chains;
- Green finance: Green loans, green bonds and green investments;
- Approaches for assessing and building a conducive environment for green businesses.