The Declaration of Intent is based on various future partnerships between FIA and the UN Country Team that will focus on certain areas of common interest, based on the achievement of the SDGs:
• Promoting reforms and measures aimed at improving the investment and business climate in the Republic of Moldova;
• Promoting the green and circular economy;
• Generation and use of green energy;
• Waste management according to the principles of sustainability;
• Supporting social and health projects and initiatives.
Through this UN Moldova and FIA partnership aims to encourage companies in the country to do business responsibly by aligning their strategies and operations with the principles of human rights, the labor market, the environment and anti-corruption.