On 19 January, the members of the Foreign Investors Association, together with the Executive Director, Ms. Ana Groza, participated at the public consultations organized at the initiative of Ms. Natalia Gavrilița, Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova, President of the Economic Council to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova, with the purpose of discussing the epidemiological situation and the measures oriented for supporting citizens and businesses.
The following measures on behalf of the Association were stated, consequently to the discussions between FIA members:
– Increasing the maximum nominal value of meal vouchers, up to MDL 100 and excluding their taxation,
– Facilities granted by the employer to be subject to taxation ONLY with income tax,
– Exclusion of the maximum limit of expenses incurred by the employer for the transportation and food of employees (35 and 45 MDL per day), for deduction for tax purposes.
– Deduction of the expenses for the optional medical insurance of the employee, in FULL amount, in the conditions in which the hospital system is “over-demanded”.
– Increase of the annual personal exemption of MDL 27,000, in order to ensure an increase in the population’s income and ability to pay.
– Establishment of moratorium on controls, during the state of emergency in public health, with the exception of controls performed by ANSA and the Agency for Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance, and others.
#FIAMoldova #FIAmembers #FIAmeetings #ConsEcon