On 14th of July, 2016, FIA participated at a new Economic Council meeting. Beside the reports based on the activity of the 1st and 2nd Working Groups created within the PM Economic Council, other subjects were discussed, such as:
- the importance of the labor force development,
- the improvement of motivational level among the employees, as well as their professional capacities,
- the development of a competitive market,
- optimization of social payments, etc.
The Prime Minister announced the decision to create a new Working Group on promotion, attraction and support for private investments.
During the meeting, FIA underlined its support and readiness to contribute to the good functioning of the WG on Private investments and pointed out some subjects that would facilitate the attraction of new investments and could become a platform for discussions within this WG, such as:
- new amendments to the Labor Code,
- proposals of modification of the fiscal legislation,
- working permits for foreign citizens,
- fiscal facilities for investors etc.