FIA members, together with the executive director, Ms. Ana Groza, participated on January 25 in the meeting of the Advisory Council for the digitization of the economy (#iConsiliu), chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister for digitization, Mr. Iurie Țurcanu.
The purpose of the meeting was to review the topics on the Council’s agenda and the priorities for digitization in 2022.
Also during the meeting, the mobile application of the business community was launched – #BizRadar.
Following prior consultations with experts from FIA member companies, additional proposals will be submitted to the Council for inclusion in the agenda, such as:
– Simplifying access to cadastral services regardless of location,
– Increase efficiency in cooperation with bailiffs,
– Identify customers in cash transactions with banks,
– Development and approval by the Government of the method for the recognition of advanced qualified electronic signatures in the EU,
– Implement the concept of unmanned fuel distribution station,
– Organization of remote court hearings, and others.
#FIAMoldova #FIAmembers #FIAmeetings #ConsEcon #iConsiliu