Orange Xmas Village, engagement for society and environment
Orange Moldova is the General Sponsor of the main Xmas Fair in Moldova for the 11th year in a row. Located in Chisinau downtown, on a 5000m² area, the event ensured the entertainment of over 450 K visitors during 37 days, with musique shows, ice slides, carousels and animations. In 2021, Orange has organically integrated within Xmas Village a series of CSR activations, for the benefit of the environment & the society:
- Orange Green phone collection box, where people brought for recycling their old mobile phones
- Free tickets for ice slides and carousel for 500 socially disadvantaged kids
- Awareness around orange.md/digital platform and the opportunities for digital trainings Orange currently offers, through Digital Equality TV spot, promoted during the fair
- Orange LOVE house, where visitors could enjoy the VR zone experiences
- An entertainment program for employees only, where Orange people could enjoy Xmas atmosphere together, but still in safe out door conditions.
Through its CSR activities, Orange is taking another step by reconfirming its commitments announced in the new Engage 2025 strategy, trough which it assumes the development of an sustainable business, with a responsible behavior towards the environment.