“Friendly for tourism” campaign by EFES Moldova
In collaboration with ANTRIM, EFES Moldova developed the campaign “Friendly for tourism”.
Thus, private business and village halls had the opportunity to participate in the competition, which will allow them to develop potential tourist attractions in their area.
Out of a total of 27 received applications, Efes Moldova provided grants to the following applicants:
1. Hanul cu Noroc – for the installation of a gate and a fence made by folk craftsmen in the area – MDL 80,000
2. Pension “Trei pastori” – for the purchase of bicycles and parking stand – MDL 50,000
3. SRL ILLU expert – for the installation of a traditional bucket – MDL 50,000
4. EcoVegoCris SRL – for the installation of video feeding equipment for bird feeding MDL 30,000
5. Nisporeni City Hall – for the development of the route to Bălănești and connection to the existing routes Nisporeni and Sipoteni – MDL 100,000
6. Ciuciulea City Hall – for the opening of a hostel – MDL 100,000 lei
7. State University of Moldova – for the rehabilitation and introduction of the astronomical observatory in the tourist circuit – MDL 100,000.