On 26 August, public consultations on the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030” and the anti-crisis agenda of the Government of the Republic of Moldova for 2022-2023 were held.
Thus, FIA’s Project Manager, Ms Cristina Tiscul, highlighted the following topics of priority interest:
1. Education, studies and vocational training 👩🏫;
2. Trust in justice, building a fair, incorruptible and independent 👩⚖️ justice system, the Justice Reform ;
3. Improving the health of the population by actively contributing to a modern and efficient 🏥 health system that responds to the needs of each individual, E-Transforming government, society and economy, health care policy and management;
4. Discouraging cash transactions and formalizing the activity of entrepreneurial patent holders;
5. Sustainable development of agriculture;
6. Energy security and efficiency.
The full recording of the meeting is available here: https://www.facebook.com/GuvernulRepubliciiMoldova/videos/816838579312358