90 Columna str., MD-2012 , Chișinău, Republic of Moldova
+373 22 200 777
The history of Tirex Petrol goes back to 1944 when State Oil Enterprise was established. In 1995 it was reorganised as JSC “Tirex Petrol”. In 2000 State shares were bought by swiss company Mabanaft Moldova GmbH, member of independent oil holding Marquard & Bahls AG.
Nowadays JSC „Tirex Petrol” is a modern company, with a dinamic development on the moldovan oil market. The major objects of activity are import, retail and bulk sales of oil products, rendering storage services to the third parties.
More than 101 filling stations, situated in different cities and on the main roads, are providing an high quality services.